The Friends of the Inlet have proposed to start a fund with the value of the removed land in the mini-golf area with the goal to purchase a piece of land in the Inlet for an Arboretum and museum of Florida Native Plants. The site will also offer educational programs in conjunction or under either the Light House Museum or the River Center.
We have proposed that the Town of Jupiter assist in creating a site appropriate “Florida Native Trees and Plants Arboretum Path” as well on Dubois and Beach Road.
- Nicolette Asselin, Board of Directors, CorpWell.org
- Susan Lerner, President, FNPS.org
- Judy Dow, Board Member, InletVillage.org
- Donna Fuhr, Honorary Landscape Estuary
- Marty Woods, Chair Landscape Estuary
- Wendy Judson, Board Member, HOA C
- Pam Mullender, Past-President POA Jupiter Dune
Resources and Models
- Florida Native Plant Society
- Loxahatchee River Center
- Conservation Land Foundation
- Loxahatchee Historical Society